Shorties on in this "brutal" cold!... All done...WOW

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Sorry Adams i had to...;) Y'all will be back in your balmy 50's and 60's soon.

Shorties sounded good so the mini seemed like the tool of choice for such a small cook. Just a simple spog rub and hickory and apple going.

Last edited:
I am doing a stuffed pork loin.

Pics soon.

Last edited:
Figured I'd better get my cook on in the "heat" of the day. Windchill made it to minus two so I'm grilling. 22oz rib eye been sitting in Coopers seasoning four hours. Baby Bella's, broccoli and a side dish of boudin. In the Texas Panhandle there are only two seasons: hot brown and windy and cold brown and windy.

Grill on brothers, grill on. Cheers.

Just wish i could keep my beer warmer...the perfect temp for this IPA is in the 45-50 range.

Two of my bigger customers are in Auburn, so I fly in and out of Fort Wayne. From my experience, your part of Indiana and my part of Texas are both flat and grey in the winter. IMO, if you can't ski there, you don't need snow.

Nice looking "shoorties." I need to try some -- I just keep forgetting.

CD

Chill factor shot up to minus one

Put the gym shorts on and grilled Amen

Last edited:
Looks great.

Last edited:
Two of my bigger customers are in Auburn, so I fly in and out of Fort Wayne. From my experience, your part of Indiana and my part of Texas are both flat and grey in the winter. IMO, if you can't ski there, you don't need snow.

Nice looking "shoorties." I need to try some -- I just keep forgetting.

CD

Yea not much for skiing here but with out snow in the winter it's boring.:wink:

Sweet. Cant wait to do mine.

Wow...love me some shorties!

Some baked taters with cold smoke butter...oh boy, words don't describe

Thanks for looking....keep on cookin:-D

Props to the mini...I started with about 80% of a basket that had partial burnt to begin with and 4 hours later @ 20* weather i still have about 60-70% left.

Last edited:
Back