Competition Trailers

mking7

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Other than extreme, what are some companies that build comp trailers? Thanks.

I know Gatorpit out of Houston builds the kitchens, along with comp. trailers. Their website is Gatorpit.net. Pitmaker out of Houston, Pitmaker.com, builds an awesome comp trailer, but I don't know it they ever built a kitchen yet. If they did, it would be top of the line in quality. Let us all know what you find out on your search.

I would get a hold of Jumpin' Jim up in Des Moines, Iowa. He builds them and also has used one's for sale...

Since you're in TX, you might check these guys. Pulled from another post:

Sanchez Trailers in Edinburg, TX, he takes new trailers from Cargo Craft Texas and outfits em up.

You will have to PM me for information. Here are more pix.

Last edited:
Spice, can I have your trailer? Please.

Yes, there are a lot of nice trailers out there. But, do your homework before you buy a particular brand. I know of one manufacturer in particular, 1st hand experience, that will NOT stand behind their warranty at all. In fact, after owning mine now for over 2 yrs, they finally told me that basically all they will cover is the frame.... :shock: other than that, you are on your own, because the warranty is not worth the paper it is written on. I will only mention that they are built in Douglas, GA, and their name is Lark United. If you want any other details, l can fill you in.

I own an Extreme BBQ Trailer, and honestly I could not wish for anything more than what I have with my trailer. It is totally worth every penny I've invested. It rides like a dream, looks great, comes with a good warranty, and I've had nothing but superior customer service. Contact me directly if you have questions.

I own an Extreme BBQ Trailer, and honestly I could not wish for anything more than what I have with my trailer. It is totally worth every penny I've invested. It rides like a dream, looks great, comes with a good warranty, and I've had nothing but superior customer service. Contact me directly if you have questions.

If this is in reply to my post, I did not refer to Extreme Trailers. Just Lark United. They will not stand behind their warranty, just call some dealers and if you can get them to talk to you about it, they either have quit selling their trailers, or are going to.... even the dealer I bought mine from has quit, in fact, mine was the last one he ordered from them, and I have had mine for over 2 yrs now.

Now don't get me wrong, it is a nice trailer, tows great, no other problems other than a sealant issue, and a hub going bad this summer.... neither of which they would stand behind and fix. All repairs to date have had to come out of my pocket.

The original post was asking about trailers, so I am just putting in my $0.02 worth on the brand that I have.

Last edited:
Back