THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eagle697

is one Smokin' Farker
I am looking for a good grill lifter to use with my kamados. I remember reading about a good one somewhere here but can;t find it. Does someone here make a good one? If not, what do you guys recommend? I looked at the BGE one but was not impressed.

Third Eye ThirdHand! Only one to have.

IMG_2641.jpg

And He's a Brethren.
http://playingwithfireandsmoke.blogspot.com/2006/10/thirdhand-grate-lifting-hanging-tool.html

google: "Playing with fire and smoke" and i think you will find what you are talking about. It is on my list

Paul

I have an original grid lifter for my Kamado and the BGE grid lifters and they are a joke!

Go for the Thirdhand, it will make a world of difference! I end up using them on all my cookers.

I can't say enough about Wayne's (thirdeye) product. He is amazing and has more than great customer service! I give him 3 thumbs up because I can!

Back