• White

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Dark

Votes: 52 60.5%
  • Either dont give a hoot

Votes: 16 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
White meat... bigger chunks of meat, less work to get at. Also more versatile, ever try chicken Cordon Bleu with a leg?

Most people overcook Chicken....cooked properly, white meat is very good.
But it still can't compare the the flavor of the dark meat.

The thigh is the "Prime Rib" of the Chicken.

I suppose I prefer the dark if I just had to make a choice, but really I don't care.

I usually just wind up with whatever the wife and kids leave behind. :rolleyes:

I ate so much chicken practicing for comps in the past, that I don't really give a fark if I eat it at all.

I tell you I can believe all the people that rather white meat chicken. Grated I love the dark meat chicken but will eat the white meat chicken it it is the only stuff avail. Please vote and comment why.....

So you prefer dark meat chicken that has been run through a grater?

I love white meat I always have but I do enjoy thighs and legs :p I've practiced alot and I can cook juicy breasts everytime now. It's my fav.

I'm a dark meat guy as well.
I like white meat too, but feel like it needs some additional flavor, like a sauce, bacon (although, I guess everything is better with bacon), or various condiments.
Dark meat has a better flavor on its own.
I guess it also depends on what I'm doin with it. I guess if I'm using the chicken in a dish, I tend to use breast meat, but just eating a piece of chicken I prefer thighs.

And Groundhog:
even those brussel sprouts look good!

And Groundhog:
even those brussel sprouts look good!

Thank you, they turn out quite tasty on the pit...

5444076748_429ea507db_b.jpg

Sorry for the temporary hijack, now back to chicken :becky:

white

breast quarters

skin-on

to be specific

it's a textural thing :icon_smile_tongue:

WTF is a breast quarter?

The only quarters I know of are a combo of leg and thigh (all dark meat)

July3chicken002.jpg

In general, most men prefer dark meat and most women prefer white meat. I prefer dark but have acquired a taste for white because of how I have learned to cook it to be moist and not dry.

Back