A companion for my FoodSaver

JMSetzler

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
20110823_Freezer_0499.JPG

This, my friends, is one of the best pieces of pr0n I have seen here in a long time! The man cave continues along its path of awesomeness.

Can't wait to see that beauty filled up, JM.

Nice score!:thumb:

Hell yeah!! Is that a vertical freezer or a fridge and we just can't see the top where the freezer might be? I'm guessing vertical freezer. I was so happy when I got my chest freezer off CL. That and the foodsaver are best of friends. Very nice.

Ya need to put some beer in there so it does not look so empty :becky:

Sounds like a Berkshire pig or a nice fat Angus needs to mosey past your door. But remember use a bow and claim it must have had a heart attack.

It's a freezer.... I wanted a chest freezer but had to compromise with the GF. So, I spent what I was planning to spend on a chest freezer and she made up the difference for the vertical :)

It's a freezer.... I wanted a chest freezer but had to compromise with the GF. So, I spent what I was planning to spend on a chest freezer and she made up the difference for the vertical :)

Vertical Freezers are awesome. While I like my chest freezer, especially because it only cost me $25 on CL I would have paid triple or more for a vertical. Much easier to get to the food. Very jealous.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DOOOD!!!

I just read your other thread about getting rid of your gasser.
Has there been a pretty major life change for you or WHAT???

I thank yer udikted bruthr!!!!:thumb:

Fill that baby up!

I picked one of these up a couple of years ago and have it on the patio for beer and to marinate my meat. Hard to believe that it still runs perfectly after 80 years!

Old-refrigerator.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: G$

gotta love those compromises :)

Just remember, if that freezer is ever full that is a sign that you are not cooking enough.

I think you will like having the vertical..... Keep building the man cave.... I'm in it also.... Not sure where the rest of my house is sometimes :laugh:

Back