Contest Announcment 7th Annual UP Hog Wild - July 15th & 16th - Kingsford MI

Boss Hog Wild

Knows what a fatty is.
We would like to invite everyone to join us on July 15th and 16th in Kingsford Michigan for the Seventh Annual UP Hog Wild BBQ and Music Festival. To all of you who have joined us in the past, we look forward to seeing you again this summer. To others, we hope you will consider being a part of our charity event held during the warmer months in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula. We look forward to seeing everyone! :-D

Warmer months my Butt ! Snowed 2 years ago didnt it ? If I can find a way to avoid the voodoo priestess at the bridge we should be there .

Good News Coz... The WI / MI bridge you have used in the past is, and will be, under construction. You will have to use a different bridge. You have two choices. The vodoo priestess can't be hanging out at all of them.

Snow would be nice. My cooker likes the extra moisture in the air. :cool:[/QUOTE

Rich ,it doesnt matter to mine rain snow wind she dont care . she just plugs along. Now me on the other hand dont care for any of those things.

Boss I will have to get directions maybe from Marinette .Stop and get me a big bag of Mickey Lu's burgers.

Can't wait! Hmmm....can we guarantee admission of our mascot to the awards ceremony this year!

With gas costs being what they are, I think this will be the farthest we stray from home. But we had a ball last year!

Good News Coz... The WI / MI bridge you have used in the past is, and will be, under construction. You will have to use a different bridge. You have two choices. The vodoo priestess can't be hanging out at all of them.

OK....biting on this one....what bridge? We came over the big Mac last time....coming up through WI this year

Aw come on you guys, that was the best free entertainment we had watching you
"discuss" your mascot with the bbq police!

Scott

Can't wait! Hmmm....can we guarantee admission of our mascot to the awards ceremony this year!

With gas costs being what they are, I think this will be the farthest we stray from home. But we had a ball last year!

She most likely has a twin sister :rolleyes:

We will have to put a wrist band on the mascot's collar.... I just need to know if it is over 21 and of legal drinking age? On the bridge thing... The UP being a Peninsula, the only land connection is up in the northwest corner. Where we are, there is a river that is the border of the UP and Wisconsin. I have a bridge in Menominee, Norway, Niagara, Aurora and others. All of them combined don't equal up to the entrance ramp to the Mac. And the Niagara bridge is out, so I will be sending everyone alternative directions.

i can't make it this year but i can tell anyone that is going if you have time check out the mine tour in Iron Mtn. and the Cornish pump is right in town. it wasn't done when i was there but there is also a tribute the gliders from WWII. the thing was still in a crate and assemble here in Wausau WI. and moved to kingford. it's pretty cool.

Sorry to hear you won't be with us. Thanks for mentioning the mine and the cornish pump. Don't forget about the bat caves, or the wonderful Veteran's Memorial at the top of giant Pine Mountain. While you're at it, don't forget to pickup a pasty or two. I feel like I have a side job as a tourism director...

Back