My 1st Fatty

Dylan's Dad

Knows what a fatty is.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I'm 43 and have never heard of or tasted a Fatty until today. I have missed out on soooo much in life. :tsk:

Here is my first attempt at a Fatty. :becky:

Tennessee Pride HOT Country Sausage
Hot Capicola Ham
Hot pepper cheese

UDSBuild039.jpg

UDSBuild040.jpg

UDSBuild041.jpg

Well executed my friend and awesome choice of meats! I give ya an A+

Thats awesome congrats on the fatty and hope you make many more

Wow... great looking fattie. Nice job! :thumb:

Thanks everyone!

It was delicious! A bit too spicy for Dylan but he tried a few bites and then it caught up to him. :flame:

With all the help and sharing everybody does around here I'm wondering if it's my knowledge or waistline that will grow the biggest?

Nice looking stuffed and enrobed fatty!

Great job on the fatty,love the stuffing! I remember my first after joining up. Cowgirl inspired me on one of her post to make a fatty piston. Made many more since then.

OK, so what did we learn? Two is one and one is none when it comes to fatties. They go soooo fast you really always need to make at least two. Your first attempt is one to be proud of. That thing looked great!

Nice first fatty man, good looking plate too.

What a nice job. You surely ("don't call me Shirley") did your homework. Now for the bad news. I'm 58 and about 10 lbs heavier than 4 years ago when I did my FIRST fattie! They can become addictive!

What a nice job. You surely ("don't call me Shirley") did your homework. Now for the bad news. I'm 58 and about 10 lbs heavier than 4 years ago when I did my FIRST fattie! They can become addictive!

That's what I'm worried about. I'm already visiting Fatty # 2 in my sleep. :shock:

Thinking of going sweet for my wife and Dylan. Sweet sausage, apple chunks, cinnamon and maple syrup inside...wrapped in a maple bacon weave. Served up with some eggs and home-fries. :mod:

Thanks to all for the nice comments.

Your first fatty looks great! #2 sounds like a good recipe for a breakfast fatty. Just remember to make more than one. :thumb:

Back