what else have you done with chopped brisket..

I've never tried this, but how about Brisket Hash? You could run the brisket along with some onion and cooked potatoes througha meat grinder and then fry up as hash...

midnight said:
I sometimes throw mine in a tortilla and slop on some sauce, a little cheese and some sour cream. Roll up and heat in the microwave for about 45 seconds.

My favorite thing to do is put all those yummy pieces in a zip lock baggie and throw them in the freezer. Make sure they are way in back and hard to get to. Then over the course of about 3 or 4 weeks start to pile other frozen food on top of them. After about 6 months dig down through the layers of frozen food to look for the brisket that your wife knows you put in the freezer but you don't remember ever having left overs. Find the ice crystal encrusted package with the nicely freezer burned meat and open it up and carefully dump it in the trash!

I seem to do a lot of brisket this way.

Too lazy to use my vac sealer mod.

BLASPHEMY!

Go straight to the confessional and ask forgiveness from the Q gods.

Brisket tacos

Brisket Buritos

Brisket Fajitas

Is there a pattern here?

Chopped and shredded brisket mixed with some onion, garlic, chives, sour cream, cream cheese, worsteschire sauce. Brisket Dip!

Brisket and Cheddar for ATB stuffing!

Brisket Omelettes!

I separate the point and flat and throw the point back on the smoker immediately for another 3-5 hours (or more). As mentioned above, love the excellent burnt ends that come from this.

Back