Good Ribs.

R

Rub N Smoke

This afternoon I stopped with my family at a place my Father- In- Law said he thaught he'd heard was good, I thaught oh great its in a friggin strip center. Normally I dont order pork spares when I'm out because lets face it, they're never as good as the ones we make ourselves, to my surprise they were pretty good. I ordered them without sauce and they had a good smoke flavor and done close to perfect. I wore my Bretheren Shirt (what a coincidence:p ) which is maybe why the owner (Tommy Neal) was our waiter so the service was good too. (it probably would have been good anyway) The place is called Neals Resturant and it is on F.M.2920, in Spring TX., Ya'll should try it if you can...:twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
If all it takes to get good service is to wear a Brethren shirt, I need to get me one of those bad boys. It's nice when you can find another good place to eat. They seem to be few a far between.

I bet this was a little hole-in-the-wall place, wasn't it. The best kind!

So was the owner a big ol' boy? Like he ate his own Q?

Never had his Ribs but his chicken fried steak is the very good:biggrin: I think he has a special on Tuesdays all you can eat ribs might just haft to give him a try :twisted:

Arlin_MacRae said:
I bet this was a little hole-in-the-wall place, wasn't it. The best kind!

So was the owner a big ol' boy? Like he ate his own Q?
Yea if you werent lloking for the place you'd probably pass it by, he said he can seat 225 people though. Tommy is a pretty good sized boy he definately knows 'bout some Q.

Hey Dustaway he does have all you can eat Ribs on Tuesday, I think he said $20.00 or something like that.:twisted:

Back