Thurs. Nite Poker

MikeR

is Blowin Smoke!
Having some guys over for poker tonight- preparing some food- Pork butt is on now and I'll throw some MOINKS on later.
DSCF6071.jpg

DSCF6078.jpg

DSCF6082.jpg

DSCF6085.jpg

DSCF6086.jpg

I'll be updating throughout the day- Now who's turn was it to deal?

I'll be pulling the pork and supplying rolls for sammies. Pork was slathered in mustard and rubbed with "Bovine Bold".Got a three tray buffet server from brother for Christmas to keep everything nice and hot.
DSCF6088.jpg

BBQ and Poker, sounds like a pretty awesome day. Throw in 18 holes, and it couldn't possibly be any better :-D.

You know, I've always wanted to learn how to play poker...you guys do play for money don't ya? Maybe if I'm ever in your area, you could get a few guys together to teach me. I always learn better though under pressure, so maybe a large buy in, decent ante, and no limit hands (whatever those terms mean)...

Looks like you're set for a great night. Look out for smudges on cards, someone might try to mark them...I think I've heard that term before...???

Dan you're always welocome- But I have this strange feeling you may have played a couple of times. :wink: :boxing:

Back