Custom cooker for a fellow brethern By TQ and Tyler

Thanks to all who looked and gave us some Kudos all I really like is the stacks Doing my QC of the cooker then sandblasting and paint. Going to paint with PPG Pit Therm

I not a good narrator, speller and have no computer skills so it was a chore to post this but here it is
You're doing a helluva job Brother. Threads like this give me the itch to build my own. I've got a shop full of woodworking tools. I'd trade half of them for a plasma cutter and a MIG welder. If I had the tools, I'd be right there building with ya man. Job well done. Looking great!

Brother, if there were more men like you in this world, there would be a lot less problems!!! Oh, and as usual, nice build!!! I'm calling you when I win the lottery!!!

I sure appreciate that Tim you are a fine man yourself, And it would not take the lottery!!!!!!!

Thanks to all who commented on this build if I had the ability to type better and post I would single all you out. But my computer skills stink, I do much better with a welding lead LOL!!!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to take pictures... and taking the time to post them. :thumb:

Looks like another awesome build!

Another great looking build. :thumb:

Do you have any plans on beefing up the area where the front cross member welds to the rails? Looks like a pretty good stress riser.

Back