Two great entries so far and I can certainly see that it will be tough to compete in this one without using the cheese crutch.

And, I am sure you wouldn't even think of using the diabolical cheese crutch.

CD :becky:

DSC03111.jpg

Cheeses... I just love this! :heh::becky:

Entry postponed...

Farking visitors at Xmas time just fark my plans up.. drink all my Whiskey, eat all my food and now I'm p!issed and gotta farkin big day ahead of me tomorrow, which is nearly today.

You guys are great, cos you can't pop over for a beer or a bottle of Scotch like my neighbours and I can switch you off whenever I want to.

Now I'm smashed and I need to eat, so you're not gonna get this canned cheese entry till tomorrow.... or the next day... maybe..:rolleyes:

Cheers!

Bill

Well, I have completed phases one and two of my losing effort. It's not too late to buy some Velveta and SPAM. :twitch:

CD

I've had a long week, and a couple of drinks, so what was your entry? :confused:

CD :becky:

^^^^^What does that have to do with the price of eggs? :confused:

:pop2:implies waiting to see how it's going to turn out... Or at least I was. :tsk:

^^^^^What does that have to do with the price of eggs? :confused:

:pop2:implies waiting to see how it's going to turn out... Or at least I was. :tsk:

Yeah, me too. Nothing to see here it seems. I was waiting for a hot tub filled with cheese from Home Depot, but every day there is a different excuse. I wonder if something is happening over in Wood Pile....

Grilled Cheeeeeesy Sweet Peppers and Bacon!

G'Day Bruces':becky::becky::becky:

I might not get this post finished, because I'm at work and busier than a 1 legged man in an arse kicking competition... I'm farken multitasking. I HATE multitasking.. OK Here goes.

The first thing I did was get some nice marscepone.
DSC_0015.jpg

Marscepone is nice and creamy!!! Melts beautifully!
DSC_0027.jpg

Then I got some of my ingredients together.
DSC_0014.jpg

Chopped up some RFH Chillies (Really Farken Hot) and some smoked Garlic (Phrasty Style... I still have to post that Smoked Garlic I did)
DSC_0017.jpg

Chopped up some red onion and added that to the bacon, chillies and garlic
DSC_0018.jpg

Fried the mix up in a CI Skillet:
DSC_0020.jpg

And after cooling, mixed this in with the Marscepone
DSC_0028.jpg

And then added some cilantro
DSC_0030.jpg

Prepped the sweet peppers
DSC_0023.jpg

Stuffed them full of white creamy goodness:becky::becky::becky:
DSC_0032.jpg

Then wrapped them in my homemade bacon. About 1/2 way through I ran out of bacon, so had to use up the rest of my Jamon Serrano..:thumb:
DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

Then we went out to the Grill.... Son #1 was very interested...:-D
DSC_0037.jpg

On the grill:
DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

On the plate::thumb:
DSC_0058.jpg

Errr... MONEY SHOT!!!!:heh::heh::heh:
DSC_0059.jpg

Oh man these were delicious. My wife told me... errr. I'll keep that to myself:wink::icon_blush:

But anyway, these were ejoyed by all. I'll definately be doing them again!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

Bill

smoked Gouda with bacon and cheddar cheese burger

I really felt like I had made a commitment to the baby cheeses and was obligated to follow up with something worthy.

I'm not exactly sure what to call this. I started with the little baby Gouda cheeses and some preformed bacon cheddar burgers. I set my BGE to 200 with some apple wood. So I guess it is a smoked Gouda with bacon and cheddar cheese burger. I walked through the store isles trying to decide what would go with these flavors and decided on sweet onions and peppers so I threw them in a pan with a little butter and black pepper. Finally I finished with some chili sauce. These little guys will make back into the rotation.

Attachments

• bc1.JPG
    bc1.JPG
    279.4 KB · Views: 89
  • bc2.JPG
    bc2.JPG
    174 KB · Views: 89
  • bc3.JPG
    bc3.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 89
  • bc4.JPG
    bc4.JPG
    232.6 KB · Views: 89
  • bc5.JPG
    bc5.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 89
  • bc6.JPG
    bc6.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 88
  • bc7.JPG
    bc7.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 88
  • bc8.JPG
    bc8.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 87
  • bc9.JPG
    bc9.JPG
    204.5 KB · Views: 89
attachment.php

Holy Juicy Lucy Oldyote... That looks absolutely scrump-dilly-ishous! :thumb: Both sides look like they have their mouths wide open screaming EAT ME! :becky:

Back