Snake River Farms Coupon

smokeylips

Knows what a fatty is.
Hi everyone, Haven't been here in ages but I wanted to share a coupon with all of you for SRF. Its for 20% off :clap: SPLENDID . I ordered a pork shoulder for the 4th. It will be here Friday. They come frozen if you aren't familiar with the product. Maybe I will even post the cook.

Thanks so much for the discount code. Ive been wanting to order from them for awhile. I ordered 2 of the wagu gold briskets

How's the Black Grade Brisket? Even with the discount I'm hesitant about ordering the Gold Grade, unless it's significantly better?

Figures. I just ordered a brisket two days ago. Oh well, can’t win them all

You're welcome everyone. Enjoy your cooks. I also bought a Fireboard with the plug for the fan, my Guru stopped working. Can't wait to get my shoulder and try the new toy:grin:

How's the Black Grade Brisket? Even with the discount I'm hesitant about ordering the Gold Grade, unless it's significantly better?

The black is just fine. Wagyu and great marbling. I just ordered two. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Giving it a try

Ordered a brisket. First time for me to do any mail order meats. Hope it turns out to be good!

Thanks for the code.

I got my pork shoulder today and they advertise that it's 14 lbs +/- .5 lbs. It came in at a whopping 23.6 lbs:shocked: I'm going to have a lot of pulled pork!

I got a brisket and some short ribs.

I've been cooking mainly prime from costco. really looking forward to wagyu again.

Back