***** 2017 Greater Chicago Area Summer Gathering - August 19, 2017 ****

I'll be bringing the Shirley so there will be plenty of smoker room. I'll try to come early so she's up and running for whatever is needed. And I'll bring some goodies too, just not sure what... abts, wings, stuff like that I guess? Maybe some ribs? I'll probably bring the WGA too. Ron, what time are you showing up?

Hey Shagdog-

I'm not bringing gear but if you have a smoker I'll bring some ABT's and some candied bacon. Maybe some chocolate chip cookies, too. :thumb:

Tom

Thanks for bringing the Shirley, Matt ! I'll figure something out that we can throw on there.

That's a funny story Bill! I can see you doing that, and I can see her punching you. I hope you can make it out there even if it's just for a little bit.

Hey Andy-

I'd love a coupla' two-tree pounds if they still have 'em. Hot ones.

My local doesn't carry them any longer and I kinda miss them-they are really good. If you are able let me know. :thumb:

Thanks,
Tom
Can do. I'll be picking up a case of roasted mild ones. I'll bring some gallon ziplocks if anyone wants some.

Bill, So what I'm hearing is, you need more hot sauce? I'll try to remember to bring another jar. And you are very welcome, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

No Peoria?

I’m not sure what we are bringing. I have an idea but I am not sure that I will have time.

We’ll have the drums in the thrailer but since we’ll have to leave by 1 I probably won’t drag one out since it won’t have time to cool.

Have to do the motel thing this year, Teabody is busy. So don't feel good about leaving it in the motel parking lot all night. By the way, anybody want to hook up Friday night for a couple brews, we're staying in Downers Grove Friday night

Have to do the motel thing this year, Teabody is busy. So don't feel good about leaving it in the motel parking lot all night. By the way, anybody want to hook up Friday night for a couple brews, we're staying in Downers Grove Friday night

Understood! Friday night won't Work for us since we’ll be loading the trailer for the competition, we we’ll see you on Saturday!

Bill, So what I'm hearing is, you need more hot sauce? I'll try to remember to bring another jar. And you are very welcome, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

No!!!

That wasn't a plug for more sauce!:-D

Like I said, still have half a bottle. It will take me a year to get through it, or more.

Now for the mid winter lunch next January...... :clap:

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that most likely I'm out. Been asked to coach my daughter's volleyball team and the AD scheduled a tournament for that day. If I have some time afterward, I'd still like to drop by and put some faces to the names

Chris

We’ll miss you Chris, but family is first!

The wife and I will get there in the morning, don't want to sit around a motel room. What time are you guys coming?

The wife and I will get there in the morning, don't want to sit around a motel room. What time are you guys coming?

Around 10 - 10:30. Depends on how fast we can get our act together.

What time does Shagdog need to be there to get his rig fired up.

By the way, anybody want to hook up Friday night for a couple brews, we're staying in Downers Grove Friday night
Sure, it's not too far from home. And Wannemaker's is down there so I can stop & pick up some stuff. No idea of any good watering holes down there. I'll ask some friends.

Sure, it's not too far from home. And Wannemaker's is down there so I can stop & pick up some stuff. No idea of any good watering holes down there. I'll ask some friends.

Sounds good, I sent you a PM with our phone #s. If you didn't get it, let me know

Anybody welcome to join in on Friday night, just some conversation and brews

We’ll be loading the trailer and getting ready for Saturday, so we’ll have to miss it.

What time does Shagdog need to be there to get his rig fired up.

I was just debating that.. I will try to be there by ten, but it depends on My daughters cross country meet. If I can make it earlier, I will.

Back