Score!!!!!!

Smoothsmoke

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Yesterday I was surfing the virtual weber bullet trading post forum and CL. A member posted his 18.5" WSM for sale on both sites. Well I was lucky for once in my life and was the first to respond to his ad. I picked up this beauty for only $100. It is in great shape too! Only the grates need some TLC as they appear to be a bit rusted. Any tips on taking care of the grates?? BTW, I got a 22.5" WSM a few weeks back that I've yet to use. :crazy::crazy::crazy: The wife sure thinks I'm crazy. She gave me grief as to why buy another one before you've had the chance to use the first one! :doh:

DSCN4500.jpg

DSCN4524.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday I was surfing the virtual weber bullet trading post forum and CL. A member posted his 18.5" WSM for sale on both sites. Well I was lucky for once in my life and was the first to respond to his ad. I picked up this beauty for only $100. It is in great shape too! Only the grates need some TLC as they appear to be a bit rusted. Any tips on taking care of the grates?? BTW, I got a 22.5" WSM a few weeks back that I've yet to use. :crazy::crazy::crazy: The wife sure thinks I'm crazy. She gave me grief as to why buy another one before you've had the chance to use the first one! :doh:

DSCN4500.jpg

She just doesn't understand. I scour CL daily for something like this, that is a seriour score. When you finally start cooking, she'll understand!:wink:

You look a little crowded there. Send the 22.5 WSM to me and the rest of them will be spaced just about right for your area.

WOW!!! NICE SCORE!!!!!

Great lookin 'family' you got there Smoothsmoke!
<green with envy mod>

Great find! What the heck do you cook on the black and white unit in the second picture? :crazy:

Well we certainly know that no one will be breaking into your backyard and stealing any of those beauties. :laugh:

Congrats! Nice looking crew you got there - and great protection, too! I've been thinking about getting a 18" WSM for smaller cooks. Time to start scouring.....:thumb:

Back