New Toy delivered by Mr. postman today

peaspurple

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I ordered an 18.5" pro q stacker off the web, well it came today. I put it on my OTG. Its fits almost like it was made for it. I had to turn it upside down but after a few mods, turned the handles upside down and put some L brackets at the top or er bottom for another grate. i think she's gonna be a sweet lil cooker. i bought some beef ribs and plan on testing her out tomorrow.

photo 2 copy 4.jpg

photo 4 copy.jpg

love that it already had a probe grommet on it!

photo 3 copy 2.jpg

Looks great!! Hope you take pics of those beef ribs too. :grin:

I have thought about getting of those in the past

Why is it turned upside down?

Is it made for some other kind of cooker?

I have thought about getting of those in the past

Why is it turned upside down?

Is it made for some other kind of cooker?

yeah it is a stacker for an 18.5 inch pro q bullet, it will fit on a 18.5' wsm for extra space, but to use it on a kettle it has to be upside down..

Looks great. How well does the door seal?

i am doing my first cook as we speak. country style beef ribs in the rain. the stacker seals real well, there is a little bit of a leak around the door but this does not seem to effect temps at all. i have been able to maintain a steady temp of between 235-275 with little or no effort.

i think its a good investment for smaller cooks.

Where did you get yours? I bought one off ebay and am waiting for it to arrive. I had one a couple years back but lost it, along with almost all my other pits, when Hurricane Sandy dropped trees all over my driveway last October.

The one thing I want to caution you about is the first time I used my last one the heat caused the paint to seal the stacker to the cooking section of my wsm, I had to wait for things to cool to detach it. After that I put a layer of foil between the two sections and never had another problem. The smaller wsm cooking grate makes a good substitution for the flimsy grate that ships with this unit, imo.

Where did you get yours? I bought one off ebay and am waiting for it to arrive. I had one a couple years back but lost it, along with almost all my other pits, when Hurricane Sandy dropped trees all over my driveway last October.

The one thing I want to caution you about is the first time I used my last one the heat caused the paint to seal the stacker to the cooking section of my wsm, I had to wait for things to cool to detach it. After that I put a layer of foil between the two sections and never had another problem. The smaller wsm cooking grate makes a good substitution for the flimsy grate that ships with this unit, imo.

I ordered mine off eBay from Arizona. I do like it. Between the 22" WSM this and my mini I am pretty covered.

Back