Christmas Cook

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
What cha cookin on Christmas day?

Today I put some Pacific Halibut on the smoker (high heat) with some Plowboys Rub & Kosher salt. Ate it with some Stilton cheese and California Shiraz.

Tonight we are having bristket panini's with wife's parents. I have a bacon, onion, and cheddar fatty on the smoker right now.

Damn camera's memory card took a crap on me so all of my Christmas pictures are gone. Had some great pictures of the boys and food, too.

got pics of the halibut. i cant wait to smoke halibut on my grill

I had some great pics of the halibut, but my camera memory card took a crap on me. A friend of mine from SoCal send some to me that he caught off the coast or Oregon a couple months ago. I was saving it for the holidays.

that sucks about your camera..... i love smoked and grilled halibut. probably the first thing ill try in my smoker once i get back to my house in ellensburg, which is thursday night

ReverendRed said:
that sucks about your camera..... i love smoked and grilled halibut. probably the first thing ill try in my smoker once i get back to my house in ellensburg, which is thursday night

It was a little drier than I had hoped. But I'm from the Midwest. Seafood isn't necessarily our thing here. I loved it paied with the stilton. Lots of interesting flavors.

yea im big into fish here living in seattle most of my life and working in alaska.

Back