lemonade/ Strawberry lemonade

bobaftt

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
We are going to offer lemonade and strawberry lemonade at the apple festival this year. I was wondering if any of yall had recipes for making lemonade in large quantities.

Look up Aunt Bertie's on the interweb. It is concentrate but makes 5 gallons at a time.

Try this first but I think it is 2 cups lemon concentrate, 2 cups sugar per gallon of water. I make a simple syrup with with the sugar and it was great but I only did it once and it was a few months ago.

Try this first but I think it is 2 cups lemon concentrate, 2 cups sugar per gallon of water. I make a simple syrup with with the sugar and it was great but I only did it once and it was a few months ago.

Being Diabetic I wonder if you could do that with Splenda or some other fake sugar. I miss real lemonade!

Are you gonna squash lemons on-site in front of the customer? That usually translates into more expensive lemonade. Sweet n Sour mix goes in the main water supply, I used Evon's. Use a Coleman water cooler to store this mixture. Into a 32 oz cup - Squash half a lemon, third cup of sugar, scoop of ice and top off with your sweet n sour water. The lemon rind has to go in the cup - it makes a big difference. Then you shake it up like a martini, serve, collect $5. Worst part is finding the big 32 oz souvenir cups. Offer refills for $3 and you got customers all day.

Country Time lemonade powder, just add water. It is actually very good and we get compliments on our lemonade all the time. We add some sliced lemons for eye candy.

Being Diabetic I wonder if you could do that with Splenda or some other fake sugar. I miss real lemonade!
I always make a gal of splenda lemonadfe for my diabetic customers. Its as good as real sugar. The 2 cups real lemon juice, 2 cups sugar to gal is about perfect. We add a pinch of baking soda to it like we do when making iced tea.

I always make a gal of splenda lemonadfe for my diabetic customers. Its as good as real sugar. The 2 cups real lemon juice, 2 cups sugar to gal is about perfect. We add a pinch of baking soda to it like we do when making iced tea.

What does the baking soda do?

cut a tree down, add water.........just a suggestion

Back