grill glove

When ever you see that mans face, just run away!!
Ed

Just pay twice the shipping and handling........(which is the non-refundable part).
Ed

I hope they also make an apron so I don't burn any other parts when I'm leaning over my grill or smoker!:cool:

Just wait you will see this thing in Walgreens very soon in the "As seen on TV" section.

The cross contamination just turns me off from this idea...

... unless he dipped it in boiling water between uses.

You know I would've been happy to pay any price at all for these when I was taking my deflector shields off last weekend and watched the leather glove I was wearing burst into flame and later burned my hand on a pan of spanakopita that I was cooking at 500*. But, then again, these would take half the fun out of cooking.

Gore, you're supposed to be INSIDE the spacecraft before disengaging the deflector shields.

Just sayin'.

I suppose you're lucky you weren't any closer to that quasar at the time.

Yes, and I was afraid you'd read that and realize that I actually did cook something on my "Big Smoke" last weekend besides a cheese crisp. Good thing you didn't figure that out. I'd hate to ruin my reputation. And there are NO quasars between here and Enceladus to get burned on.

I didn't want to say anything because I was hoping to get one of those spanakopitas.:hungry:

Sanitary? That's come up before. It's not like they showed him scratching his balls or anything, ... or did I miss that in the video? I don't see what the difference would be between these and some tongs.

Sanitary? That's come up before. It's not like they showed him scratching his balls or anything, ... or did I miss that in the video? I don't see what the difference would be between these and some tongs.
Tongs hurt, just take my word. :becky:

Have at it, it looks disgusting to me. Just something about a giant rubber glove covered in meat juices sitting on a table next to my grill that doesn't look right. Too much surface area with a possibilty to get stuff on it. Not to mention I would be much more likely to scratch my balls with this thing than a meat fork.

Have at it, it looks disgusting to me. Just something about a giant rubber glove covered in meat juices sitting on a table next to my grill that doesn't look right. Too much surface area with a possibilty to get stuff on it. Not to mention I would be much more likely to scratch my balls with this thing than a meat fork.

LMAO! Seriously, I wouldn't really want to use these for food, but I don't see a problem with them so long as they were cleaned, and I always take my instruments into the house and give them a thorough cleaning whenever they touch anything, so I don't see that this would be a problem. I do like the idea of a good set of gloves for adjusting the grill (especially the deflector plates) when the thing is hot. I was off to the store to get some tomorrow actually.

Back