Need some brother help around Wichita ks

butts a fire

is one Smokin' Farker
I am looking to buy a smoker off craigs list but it is a ways from the house so I am wondering if there were any brothers around Wichita who wouldn't mind taking a look at it for me to see if it was worth the trip.

Here is a link to it off of craigs list http://wichita.craigslist.org/hsh/632519391.html

Also what does ever body think is it worth the hassle to drive down and pick it up?

It looks kinda kittywampus, like it was dropped off a truck!
I'd check it out for $150

I thought it looked like the firebox door was ajar ... but you could be right. Not sure based on that pic.

Chad, what's your story on this? If you're interested I'll hold off.

I'm in Albuquerque and leaving tonight. I'll be there by 9 tomorrow. Thanks for the tip!

I am looking to buy a smoker off craigs list but it is a ways from the house so I am wondering if there were any brothers around Wichita who wouldn't mind taking a look at it for me to see if it was worth the trip.

Here is a link to it off of craigs list http://wichita.craigslist.org/hsh/632519391.html

Also what does ever body think is it worth the hassle to drive down and pick it up?

PM me with the details and I'll go give it a look for you.

I thought it looked like the firebox door was ajar ... but you could be right. Not sure based on that pic.

Chad, what's your story on this? If you're interested I'll hold off.

I blew it up and the firebox door is open. The upper hinge may need repair on the chamber door but I would hit this for $150! I am pulling out the driveway right now! Unfortunately gas would kill me from here and it would be cheaper for me to order a new one!
Nice ad, no go get the farkin box!

I just saw that today, been traveling alot. Did anyone find any info on it?
I am also in Wichita as well as Big Dog. If you dont pick it up and it is still around I probably will look at it.

Let me know, I will check it out if you want. I travel between Wichita, Tulsa, and OKC during the week, but I will be in town (Wichita) till Tuesday and then back on Friday. If I can help a Brethren, just let me know.

Back