UDS cook... PRON! Moinkball alert!

Butt-A-Bing!

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to use the new UDS. This is the 2nd cook. I have found I personally do not care for the "grease on the fire" taste so I added a 16" clay saucer foiled. The saucer is located about middle of the cooker. I found it helps the drum recover from the spikes of removing the lid quicker. Saturday I was in the local grocery store, found butts for .99 lb, St. Louis spares for 2.99 so figured i'd give it a go. I have never made the Moinkballs before and my wife wasn't impressed with the idea, but her tune was about to change. I hope My Moinkballs live up to the Bretheren standards.

Chris

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 208
  • Drum.jpg
    Drum.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Thanks guys! I am pretty new to this forum and I wannna thank all those who gave input on the UDS. I am very surprised how well this thing cooks. I can leave it out in the weather and not worry about it. I compete with a BWS Fatboy and the drum end product seems very good. temps fluctuating a little but I am still learning it.

Are the Moinkballs certifiable?? By the way, I caught the Moinkball doubting wife sneeking them right out of the fridge, COLD! Ha! Loves 'em!

Chris

I caught the Moinkball doubting wife sneeking them right out of the fridge, COLD! Ha! Loves 'em!Chris
I hear ya! My wife thought that she would hate ABTs. Now I'm lucky if I get any. ABTs that is.

Well, that too.

Everything looked really good. Nice drum.

Nice looking grub Bro! I'd love to say more about those moist, tender, meaty balls but this isn't woodpile.:rolleyes:

yet..........:twisted:

Very nice MOINK Balls! It appears that you have met the criteria for certification, so by the power invested in me by Ginger and IMBAS I declare you to be an Official MOINK Baller!

Damn, that grub looks GREAT!!!

Are the Moinkballs certifiable?? By the way, I caught the Moinkball doubting wife sneeking them right out of the fridge, COLD! Ha! Loves 'em!

Chris
Don't you love when that happens!

I hear ya! My wife thought that she would hate ABTs. Now I'm lucky if I get any. ABTs that is.

Well, that too.
This is not Woodpile.... This is not Woodpile.....

Awwww heck.... Come on Clark, you've been married long enough to not expect that......

Back