Tenacious Q's BBQ Pitmasters Audition Video

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
For you laughing pleasure (either because it is funny or is sucks ass laughable) here is our application video. This is just the good stuff cut down. The beginning had an intro, but I left it and the boring stuff out.

Feel free to mock accordingly :grin:.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF0dyRR4MW0"]Tenacious Q - BBQ Pitmasters Audition - YouTube[/ame]

Dont quit your day job.lol Brisket looked incredible. I feel like it should have told more of a story of who your team is. start it out

Footage on team in action w/ name
short clip of you showing personality
wife same as above
your equipment
Finished bbq
last quick clip encouraging to be picked

story board it out

Dont quit your day job.lol Brisket looked incredible. I feel like it should have told more of a story of who your team is. start it out

Footage on team in action w/ name
short clip of you showing personality
wife same as above
your equipment
Finished bbq
last quick clip encouraging to be picked

story board it out

Thanks. Yeah that was in some of the intro I left out in this video. I actually thought I had till Friday to get some more stuff in there, but then found out today that it was due today so that is what they got. Didn't have my GF around to shoot more last minute. Maybe we can win out on personality alone :loco:.

If nothing else, it shows you have a personality and a sense of humor. Good luck!!

I'm not a judge but it was fun to watch. I wish my gf was more into prepping instead of just eating lol.

Hilarious man!

"I really don't think you have to wear pants on television." :laugh:

Good stuff but with the name tenacious q..should have some tenacious d's "kiebalsa" playing in the background..

Back