Fark it

""the pig's a bitch (or is bitch reserved for dogs?) Can't eat a male pig! Nasty stuff.""

Ok, city boy!

An adult female pig is a SOW.

An adult male pig is a boar.

A juvenile female is a gilt.

A juvenile male is a barrow.

You normally castrate the young males -- and besides most pigs are butchered before they mature anyway!!

A full grown swine, male or female, won't be very good eats -- however, the male will be more gamey!

Ok, end of Ag101.

parrothead said:
Neil said:
Greg, that pit is a beautyof a beast. If you land it let me know cause I'll be down to get a first hand look and toast a few brews after paying homage.

Well then you better be here in Sept. for the bash, because it is looking like it will be here for you to "PAY HOMAGE" to. I'll have the brews.

I can probably show up on Sunday that weekend but I'll be in East Lansing on Saturday. I recognize it's a sickness but I can't miss an Irish football game no matter how bad they might be.

parrothead said:
Price of steel and all I decided I am going to buy a slightly used mobile pit. It was just built about a year ago and I know the guy took care of it. I am almost 100% sure on the purchase, but will sleep on it 1 more night.

Check this bad boy out.
Greg i've got something to haul it.

Figure I will have to get a bigger truck before I take it anywhere serious.

Wasn't me. You are right, something is missing.

Wicked! And we'll get to touch it at the bash? Cool! :D

With apologies to Sundance.....

Think you got enough dynamite there Butch?

I think you can kick Al Roker (and his man boobs) with that rig.

:)

parrothead said:
Smoke goes under everything and comes back up on the left and then exits through the pipes. I believe that there is a name for that.

I think its called a smoker

I figure that if I rally wanted too, I can feed 500 at a crack with this thing.

Wow what a smoker rig..
I think it still holds the land speed record too.
Saw it last year on TV on the salt flats of Utah.
Mike

I want it
how can i get one

Congrats on the smoker now just send the ribs packed in dry ice to the below address

ok... pardon my lack of response etiquite...

HOLY FARKING $HIT!

WOW!

*awe-filled silence*

*woody*

you can't compete with that.

Its probably bigger than your alloted space.

And it looks like a wanker

Wanker on wheels mod. I think that may have to be the name of it.

Back