THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buccaneer

somebody shut me the fark up.
Recipe
3 Tbs creme fraiche
3tsp good Dijon Mustard-to taste
1Tbs crushed and chopped capers
1 finely diced dill pickle-small to medium
Herb of choice chopped fine-Tarragon or Dill-we like tarragon but herbs need to be fresh
teaspoon fresh lemon juice
S& ground black P
Whisk together
I spread it over toasted rye bread, layer smoked salmon and I am done.
TFO likes arugula too.

No message.Good Luck! IF ,and I MEAN IF,it can make Salmon palatable,I would call it gold!!!! I rank Salmon,rosemary(the herb) and cilantro(the herb) as THE MOST Offensive-able tastes on this Earth.Some say I am different,the others just call me weird.Yes,Mountain Oysters and Chittlins are delectable.So there ya go.:)

No message.Good Luck! IF ,and I MEAN IF,it can make Salmon palatable,I would call it gold!!!! I rank Salmon,rosemary(the herb) and cilantro(the herb) as THE MOST Offensive-able tastes on this Earth.Some say I am different,the others just call me weird.Yes,Mountain Oysters and Chittlins are delectable.So there ya go.:)
Thanks for posting Hoss, even if you aren't there on the taste range yet.
I love all you mentioned except chittlins, which I assume are kids.:shocked:
I've never eaten a child but I have had plane flights and encounters with other peoples kids that I would happily murder!!:mad2:

Thanks bro.
I knew they weren't children but went for the joke anyway...

I love piggie intestines, especially Chinese style!

Me too!

Dat would be chillen,not chitlins.Some chillen need ,naw,de chillens parents,need ,you know what.Cause dey ain't parents,just chillen producers.:tape: _ Anyway,boiled,with vinegar,hot sause(tabasco) and cheap saltine crackers!!! Chitlins R ....#living!!!

Thanks for posting Hoss, even if you aren't there on the taste range yet.
I love all you mentioned except chittlins, which I assume are kids.:shocked:
I've never eaten a child but I have had plane flights and encounters with other peoples kids that I would happily murder!!:mad2:

:laugh: I grew up on catfish and crappie,hard to go all Fancy fishy after ample supplies of them.Yours looks very good considering what it is.I just could never cultivate a taste for them.My Mom could make salmon croquettes that were great,out of a can!Go figure,I make em and they are SOOOO not the same!:mad:

Back