"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Sunday's going to be packed with pulling together a Throwdown entry, and doing a pork butt, some eggplant and armadillo eggs for next week's breakfasts. Saturday night I've got my regular weekly late-night blues show at a local club, and I need to start Sunday's cook early, since I've also got my musical partner in psychedelic acid jazz coming ober for a session, followed by friends for dinner (soomebody's gotta eat that Throwdown dish after it's been lovingly made and photographed).

Smoked a pork butt yesterday so I'll be living off that most of the weekend. Maybe I can try to transform it into something delectable and different. lol

Hope you have a wonderful weekend Phu and Brethren!

Beef back ribs, two small Wagyu short ribs and a big chunk of mystery beef (thinking chuck roll) that someone gave me. Will be first smokes on the LSG IVC.

Dm0q5oPh.jpg

Pizza tonight and since I'm going to a football game tomorrow, probably nothing (except lots of beer).

Planning to smoke some meat loaf on Sunday with homemade mashed taters and gravy.
Been wanting to do this for a few weeks and after seeing Corky's, now's the time.

Last edited:
It looks like we're actually going to have a proper early fall weekend (translated - no rain). :-D

I'm smoking a beef round roast for sandwich slices and grilling some chicken breasts to put in salads for lunches during the week.

Wishing all of you a most excellent weekend! :-D

Back