borzwazie

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
'cause we're having this for lunch today:

1555296_10201399415609130_1112765176_n.jpg

That is all. :becky:

• Thanks
Reactions: yo
If I was still in Pittsburgh, I'd be right there (transplanted Yinzer here)... We used to have our family reunions in Ellwood city, and my office was in Cranberry.

If I was still in Pittsburgh, I'd be right there (transplanted Yinzer here)... We used to have our family reunions in Ellwood city, and my office was in Cranberry.

small world! just moved out of ellwood towards new castle.

At first I thought it was 1 rack of ribs and could not believe it!

heh, there are three on there. did these hot-n-fast (325-ish), and only used a little sauce half an hour before they came off. I foiled for half an hour or so out of habit, but it really wasn't necessary.

Came out better than any of the 3-2-1 @225 ribs I've done so far. I think I'd do them this way from now on.

I am in Uniontown, do you have any leftovers for dinner?

heh, there are three on there. did these hot-n-fast (325-ish), and only used a little sauce half an hour before they came off. I foiled for half an hour or so out of habit, but it really wasn't necessary.

Came out better than any of the 3-2-1 @225 ribs I've done so far. I think I'd do them this way from now on.

Out of curiosity, about how long did they go for at 325? Hoping to do my first ribs sometime in the next few weeks and trying to decide how I'm going to do them. Was thinking 3-2-1 based on what I've read, but would be interested how you did yours...

I put them on at 7:30AM onto a preheated UDS. I pulled them at 10AM to foil, and then at 10:30, the foil came off, and I lightly sauced the tops. I pulled them at 11 and headed in to work, we ate at noon -they rested in the car ;)

I should have skipped the foil and pulled them earlier. I didn't check meat temps. They passed the bend test, so off they came.

I should mention that I put a single sheet of tinfoil on the bottom cooking rack to keep the heat indirect. The juice drips off, and while you do get flareups, the smell and taste is worth it.

OK, where do you get those 3 deep genetically engineered spares???

Back