Dry Erase Board Cook times

Rightstuff

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I had a company turn my cook-time sheet into a dry erase board. It turned out much better than I imagined. Its awesome !!!

Attachments

• DryErase.jpg
    DryErase.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 297
I got it made at http://www.murerase.com/ . Its 18x24 and cost approx $120.00. It did not include a frame. The cost includes a $35.00 art/setup fee and a $22.00 delivery fee. If I get anything else through them I do not have to pay the $35.00 fee again.

Nice

But too much info for me. I have a 9"x12" dry erase board next to my Atomic clock with the turn in times.

We make something similar for fire trucks to use for pump information . I did a different graphic for the Beast. They're polystyrene with a heavy dry erase laminate mounted on rigid magnetic sheet so they can stick them on the side of the fire truck, inside a door (or on the side of a cooker).

Here's a pic, you can see one of them on the right hand door.
P5250020.jpg

Nice! And to think that my wife gave me a hard time for using a spreadsheet :-D

Looks nice. Only problem for me is that I'd have to order a new one each comp since I can't stop messing with things.

Wow that is serious. Never used a timeline or any of that other stuff. Kind of have it in my head. That is nice though!

Very cool... I thought about doing the same thing , but I too changes stuff to much...

Back