THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well I have tried 3 times to order the flags, but it won't let me unless I sign up for paypal which I won't do. I've gone thru the whole dang process over an over again. Every time it tries to force me to use paypal. I say NO THANKS! and use the non-paypal check out and when I try to confirm, it won't accept my order due to paypal info is not correct yet I selected NO to paypal ( same dang thing happened when I tried to order sweatshirts!! before, gave up). I was ordering 2 flags but guess that isn't going to happen like the sweatshirts. It flat out will not let me finalize my order unless I sign up for paypal.
7 tries now and I exited the page and tried fresh just to see, same dang results!!!!!!!!!!!
The address you selected at PayPal is not a Confirmed address. Please return to PayPal and select or add a confirmed address and try again.
Might be why folks won't order stuff,

:mad2: O.K. being the stubborn guy that I am, I decided to sign up for paypal, tried to order the flags and I get the SAME FREAKIN THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The address you selected at PayPal is not a Confirmed address. Please return to PayPal and select or add a confirmed address and try again.

WTF :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:
I have ordered a lot of other stuff from other sites and never HAD to sign up for paypal, I have always been able to go around the paypal, now I sign up here and I get no where.

:mad2: O.K. being the stubborn guy that I am, I decided to sign up for paypal, tried to order the flags and I get the SAME FREAKIN THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:
I have ordered a lot of other stuff from other sites and never HAD to sign up for paypal, I have always been able to go around the paypal, now I sign up here and I get no where.

When you sign up for Paypal and set up a shipping address they send you a letter to that address to confirm that it is a legitimate address. That letter includes a code that you have to put into the Paypal site to confirm that you received the letter.

That's a Paypal process and has nothing to do with the MABA.

Thanks for that info Ron, but I still believe I should have been able to order from the site without having to join paypal. I can on other sites. I didn't see anywhere to tell me I had to wait for a letter from paypal for their system to work.

Thanks for that info Ron, but I still believe I should have been able to order from the site without having to join paypal. I can on other sites.

Lots of sites choose Paypal to handle transactions so that they don't have to set up their own secure site and accounts with a credit card processor. It's a choice that they made.

Back