Heading to San Antonio next week

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Will hit BBQ in Lockhart on the way down. Hit a few joints around S.A. On the way back, I'll swing through Llano to hit Cooper's. Mi Tierra pralines will be a must also.
Jorge - I'll be staying at the La Quinta on Durango in downtown. Any good places you recommend? Probably need good places I can get take out(much easier with a 2yr old.) Planning on stopping in at Pig Stand for a try. Need a good Mex. place.

thillin said:
Will hit BBQ in Lockhart on the way down. Hit a few joints around S.A. On the way back, I'll swing through Llano to hit Cooper's. Mi Tierra pralines will be a must also.
Jorge - I'll be staying at the La Quinta on Durango in downtown. Any good places you recommend? Probably need good places I can get take out(much easier with a 2yr old.) Planning on stopping in at Pig Stand for a try. Need a good Mex. place.

If you are staying downtown and like the pralines from Mi Tierra I'd stick with that.

Interested in this thread as I will be in SA all next week. I was hoping to get some credible intel for bbq eats in the area.

queball said:
Interested in this thread as I will be in SA all next week. I was hoping to get some credible intel for bbq eats in the area.

The best Rudy's Q I had was the one by Sea World. Make the pit stop in Lockhart for better Q.

And see Zilla's post.

Back