Farking Fugitive McRib Rant FARK!

^^^^^ fer resurrecting this thread... BAN!

CD

^^^fer bannin in the wrong thread....BA...fark, wait a minute.....

^^^what a cheesy post. Hope yer having bun.

^^^You expecting a patty on the back for that joke?

Original post before my time here but I don't care who you are... That's farkin funny!

Hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say!

Hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say!
It's good to know in this age of the Kardashians that some people still recognize true talent.:laugh:

Original post before my time here but I don't care who you are... That's farkin funny!

Please, don't feed the Bear.:laugh:

Hey bigabyte, I just bought a farking Volvo. I need to order my Obama sticker and one of those Darwin fish thingies. I couldn't put that chit on my Audi, because it just wouldn't work on an Audi, but they will be right at home on my Volvo.

It will look great parked in front of your house when I come to visit. Oh, I will tell people I'm coming to visit you, and about your affinity for longpork, so if I disappear, there will be a long overdue investigation into your disappearing neighbors.

Now, if you will excuse me, I feel the need to hug a tree.

CD

You're welcome any time CD!:becky: The investigators too!:hungry:

I'm farking PI$$ED OFF!!!:yell:

Today I voted for the people who I think best represent this country, and not the farking left-wing-liberal commie-pinko tree-huggin hemp-wearin camel-humpin climate-changin terrorist-kissin whale-savin Lenin-lovin Fidel-philanderin Che-shaggin PETA-partnerin lettuce-munchin meat-is-murderin vegan douchebags that have been putting us in tons and tons of debt with all their farking pork packages to win over other farking congress people's votes, all the while not even bothering to do their farking job and pass a single farking federal budget! Did you know that in the 2 entire farking years of the 111th Congress, they did not pass one single farking federal budget, but made sure to pass legislation that cost ridiculous billions and trillions of dollars? FARK THAT PI$$E$ ME OFF!!!:frusty::

Great thread!
First time I read it.
Its good to see Im not the only one that thinks like this.

Bigabite for President!:clap2:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Bigabyte, that is the funniest damn thing I've read in a long, long time. So glad this got bumped....made my day! :thumb:

Back