sunday feast

Mark_d

Knows what a fatty is.
Went out and bought a bunch of goodness! Rubbed the buts down seasoned salt, chili powder, cayenne and brown sugar smoke them for 9 1/2 hours they were the best i have done!(thanks to all my learning on here.) ribs were rubbed with seasoned salt, garlic salt and brown sugar and when it was time for sause it was cattlemen's smoke house sauce .
Chicken was sprinkled with garlic salt on top then
flipped and dripped teriyaki
sauce on it and it sat for 3 hours before put on the smoker for 4 hours. Also suaced with cattlemen's. They were the hit of the party(surprisingly) but i need to work on the skin staying on every piece. That was a the best time smoking. everything was cooked with fresh apple tree. I went green for a day:p and it was the best we all tasted so far. heres a few pics.

feast.jpg

Picnics are in the ECB(still needs a few Mods)
toy.jpg

Ribs and Chicken right before being pulled.
donebda.jpg

Sorry no pics of the finished product showing the smoke rings and all but i do promise they were there.:razz: Have a great day everyone.

No worries on the other pics, I want them groceries anyway!:eusa_clap
Nice job on that ECB too. That's the first smoker I had - not for long though, it got run over in the driveway by "Wild Turkey". Oops.

Last edited:
hey mark! I can tell you shop at Winco. I've found that they have a killer price on ribs and other meats. I also have that very package of Beef Spare ribs, and I've never smoked beef ribs. I've had a ton of success with pork spares, but never done beef. What method did you use for the beef ribs? 3-2-1? or something else. I've been put in charge of smoking for our superbowl party, and everyone wants beef ribs with the pork ribs. I know I'll slam dunk the pork ribs, but need help with the beef!

thanks

joe

For the first half hour its bottom side up then flipped and sprayed with apple juice. it stays like that for 3 in a half hours spraying every hour. the last hour i will flip every 15 minutes putting on a light layer of sauce, each side sauce twice basically:-D. then in five hours of smoking at 250 its time to eat! :p

Back