Am I the only dolt who does stuff like this...

caseydog

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I finished my main cook, and still had a good load of hot coals, so why not toss some hot dogs on the grill to put away for lunches this week.

On they go. Inside I go. I get busy putting together my meal.

Late last night, I'm lying in bed, and it hits me -- FARK, the hot dogs. :doh:

picture.php

CD

Mmmmm, toasty.

No, the ugh who rents a room from me does thus too. He crock potted two racks of ribs into something that looked like the scene from some grisly horror flick.

Looks like daylight...glad you didn't bother getting out of bed to check on them, knowing they were toast anyways.

Looks like daylight...glad you didn't bother getting out of bed to check on them, knowing they were toast anyways.

Yeah, I waited till this morning to go survey the damage.

CD

No…. you're not the only one, but like Jim says "You are the only one that admits it with pron." I think I did something similar with some sausage last week (thankfully just a small amount).

Tubesteak jerky mod

i predict a future Throwdown entry . . .

Usually, I just ruin stuff while trying to cook it properly...never forgot about it. :oops: Most revenly it was some fresh Elgin sausage. Inside was dry and grainy, outside was tough.

I've done it with 3 racks of ribs and 6 chickens. Both times I put them on and forgot about them during a rush. No, I wasn't a dolt and took pictures.

Back