I always see these deals on CL performers ..

cookingdude555

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
and I never see any even close in my area (Salt Lake City). I finally found one last night:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=12449116&cat=&lpid=&search=weber grill

I bought a performer last Christmas for $200 when Lowes was clearing out last years model, so I dont need one. This one is going to my bro to add to his Bubba Keg and UDS. The lady that sold it to me was extremely nice. She told me it was on the side of the house, and to just drop the check inside the front door after I picked up the Weber "Performance" as she called it. Wow, good people still exist out there, good to see one in action.

$50?!?!?!

MAN....what a steal. I'm sure he'll appreciate the grill. It's a great one!

The lady that sold it to me was extremely nice. She told me it was on the side of the house, and to just drop the check inside the front door after I picked up the Weber "Performance" as she called it. Wow, good people still exist out there, good to see one in action.

That is icing on the cake, very cool:thumb:

I work at a Home Depot. Those puppies sell for $329 NIB. You got yourself a spectacular deal sir.

Got the grill, its in really good shape. Its piped for the big propane bottle (quick connect), so thats a plus or minus depending on how you look at it. I bet the lady is wondering how the hits on the site where she sold it went from less than 50 last night to over 200!

nice score bro! Sure wish folks around here would start givin' them away like that! :-D

Back