Roll Call for Ho-De-do's visit.

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Phil
I took Friday off.. So I'll pick Andy up at Ronkonkoma and we'll come back here.

Early lunch will be at Zobra in Stonybrook. Any and all are welcome.. a pizza from SoloMia for snacks(gotta give a KC boy real pizza), until folks get off from work and we can do dinner. if theres a big gap, we will go see willy..

Once we get a roll call... we can decide where were doing dinner. La Famiglia was called for by a few..

So whos in for Lunch - Dinner - Both.. If we can get more folks if we head west.. thats an option too!.

noon-1??.. vinny may be coming(based on jury duty) so we can wait for him.

I'll be on the 8:14 or 9:14 train headed to Ronkonkoma Friday morning. I'll bring a bottle of carb blockers with me.... sounds like I'll need it :) Gotta have real pizza!!!

<honey, I really am working my diet MOD>

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

<honey, I really am working my diet MOD>

WHATEVER!!!!!!:roll: The diet will totally be blown for the trip! That's fine. Just don't complain to me when you gain 5lbs back!

I just wish I could be there! Maybe you guys can talk him into bringing me up to NY for our 10yr anniversary in September.:wink:

she is on the Babylon line, in order to go to either of those stations she would need to back track to Jamaica. She'd be better of walking :rolleyes:
lol, sad but true or take the bus to Hicksville:eek:(i'm so spoiled, I can't wait to get my car back). We'll see, I appreciate the offer:biggrin:

Fark Friday!

I thought this was starting Thursday night in Manhattan?

I think that I am available Thursday night. (Have to check with my best half)

noon-1??.. vinny may be coming(based on jury duty) so we can wait for him.

Correct...

If I have jury duty, I'll find out where you guys are when I get out and meet up with you.

If I don't have jury duty, I'll go to work in the AM only and be available for lunch and whatever else we decide for the afternoon & evening.

Andy? Anyone?

Are we doing anything Thursday night? Should I arrange something or did you end up being busy?
We may head up to the Snowshoe Friday since it looks like you guys are doing the LIRR thing; got a little daunted when a saw the distance from here to the contest!!! Lunch could work still though...
nancee

Fark Friday!

I will know for sure tomorrow around noon -- but as it stands right now - Thursday night in Manhattan is wide open. I'm definately game for something. One of the Directors out there might ask me to join their team's dinner plans, however I told his Admin today - I need to know my Thursday night schedule by tomorrow morning --so she will get it nailed.

Where we going Thurs. night??

Fark Friday!

Are we doing anything Thursday night? Should I arrange something or did you end up being busy?
We may head up to the Snowshoe Friday since it looks like you guys are doing the LIRR thing; got a little daunted when a saw the distance from here to the contest!!! Lunch could work still though...
nancee

I will know for sure tomorrow around noon -- but as it stands right now - Thursday night in Manhattan is wide open. I'm definately game for something. One of the Directors out there might ask me to join their team's dinner plans, however I told his Admin today - I need to know my Thursday night schedule by tomorrow morning --so she will get it nailed.

Where we going Thurs. night??

I have a crazy meeting friday so can't make a long night of it Thursday but you're right next door to my office (42nd and 6th) so we could grab some drinks at 6:30 or so then see what people want to do from there? VoodoobbqIL is right around the corner too. Anyone else in?

I have a crazy meeting friday so can't make a long night of it Thursday but you're right next door to my office (42nd and 6th) so we could grab some drinks at 6:30 or so then see what people want to do from there? VoodoobbqIL is right around the corner too. Anyone else in?

Sled said he's taking me to Southern Hospitality in the other thread... so we'll all head there :rolleyes: or... we could still catch Mr. Valli in his pre-concert sound check :shock:

thinking outside the box

Ya know Clint, we may be doing Andy a diservice...he LIVES out there...
maybe he would rather do something NOT BBQ ie chinese small plates, latin, spanish,f ondue, etc. Great location to meet; we can be there a bit earlier (at least I can) but I think we should let Andy pick what he wants to eat in the Apple...so many choices...
nancee

Ya know Clint, we may be doing Andy a diservice...he LIVES out there...
maybe he would rather do something NOT BBQ ie chinese small plates, latin, spanish,f ondue, etc. Great location to meet; we can be there a bit earlier (at least I can) but I think we should let Andy pick what he wants to eat in the Apple...so many choices...
nancee

I really am game for anything - including Que... It will be different than what I get around here - heck I never eat it out around here anymore. Occasionally Rosedale or Okie Joes. I'm looking forward to the Greek, and cant be in NYC without getting some pizza, right? What else is something I can't live without? I've heard Katz' Deli... I'm game. You name it!

Back