UDS Cooking Video

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I know there are lots of posts and pics about the UDS but I decided to be the first to actually shoot a video of the cooking process. It's crude but it is documented. So there!

Check it out here: http://blip.tv/file/213990

Let me know what you think!

thanks for posting that, i have been thinking about building one to use while i am on the road. looks like i need to go on a barrel hunt. BTW the firetruck was classic!! LMAO

Great Job Mista !! I thought da trucks were heading to the Balcony too !! Well Presented and quite informative !!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks Mista. Enjoyed that. Shows what the drum will do.
I too liked the fire trucks.

Is there any way to download that....I seem to be having trouble streaming this one:confused:

Big Mista, you really made it look so easy! Now that you are a movie star you can run for Governator!

Great video Bigmista! So unless I missed it ... you never had to replenish your charcoal during the cook? And how long was that cook from start to finish?

Thanks for sharing!

I did add a few lumps because of a gap. Because lump is irregular, occasionally there isn't enough surface contact for one piece to light the next before it burnout. So sometmes I have to add a few small pieces to fill in the gaps.

Maybe I'll do another one after I get back from my trip.

Great VID. TV star "Must rub your Butt". Now doing movies, what will be next? Mista on the Big screen? You butt looked good. And good job demonstrating the fire/temp control on the UDS

Is there any way to download that....I seem to be having trouble streaming this one:confused:

I could smell the charcoal. Jay ya need to upgrade from the tin cans and string.

Awesome job Mista... I was laughing when you where bending over and grunting... I do the same thing... then your wife busted you and I about wet myself laughing!!!!

Thanks again for the video and l love the new version of your UDS.

Thanks Mista for the video......forgive me but I got to get a mop so I can clean up my p## spot on the office floor.

Mista-
Great job but I think you need an assistant to either hold the camera or play with the cooker/meat. I really enjoyed the vodeo.

Les

Thanks BIGMISTA!!! Very informative!!
Can you do one the next time you BUILD one! :)
Buying my parts to a UDS slowly but surely...
I'm having costco lasagna tonite, want to trade? :lol:

Back