Farking Fugitive McRib Rant FARK!

It was like a train wreck in motion…I tried to look away and stop reading yet drawn to the horror that will now haunt me til next Halloween and beyond.:shocked:

Very creative and yet very wrong. Do I even dare open the McSpam thread:sick: :pray:

Cheers

Chris,

I'm right there with ya man on everything you said. I'm grabbin a butt load of whisky and heading your way.............:clap2::thumb::clap:
Chris, I know where 4dueces stores his whiskey, I suggest you bring your own.

bigabite: u r my hero - anybody that makes me laugh that hard for that long deserves to have his own TV show. Dennis Miller doesn't have ANYTHING on you!

PS: How was the grub?

PPA: It comes as a limited surprise that the very first McRib was developed and sold to Mickey D's by the University of Nebraska in Lincoln. Many, many think that that big red N of the helmets of the Cornhusker football team stands for noledge :)

was#34 in our ward to vote this morning--had to hurry home and check the biscuits and bacon!! And yes I am retired!!

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 150
In the Spirit of LOAF redistribution you need to give that first loaf to someone that has not made life choices that will afford them these luxurys!

I voted early and often (thats how we Roll in the PRIL (Peoples Republic of Illinois)).

Looks Great! :cool:

I want some! Some of all of it. I can't believe you only ate 1/4. Yeah, bunch of brainwashed wienies think this would make you sick, but that's just from listening to the left-wing capitalist-hating media that want to destroy this greatest American company and replace it with some vegan falafel stand. McDonalds almost single-handedly is spreading goodwill, and bringing capitalism and Western-style bathrooms to the under-developed world. And the under-undeveloped world not only welcomes them, but they're lovin' it. Except for some spices and a few preservatives, McDonald's patties are made with 100% meat. And yes, I will have a McRib (if I can remember to get to one before this promotion is over), so I can see if it's how I remembered it some 15 or so years ago.

Wow! pure farking wow! Hope the sauce helped with the taste on that one. :heh:

Us flaming liberals in San Francisco start drafting a resolution to ban the McRib from San Francisco restaurants and you create this brilliant loophole?

And that is RAW vegan to you.

Us flaming liberals in San Francisco start drafting a resolution to ban the McRib from San Francisco restaurants and you create this brilliant loophole?

And that is RAW vegan to you.
You RAWk!:becky: Are you saying I need to change my term "vegan douchebags" to "RAW vegan douchebags"? I hate to leave out the SAD vegans that eat junk vegan food!:laugh:

If my Mom sees this she won't let me play with you guys on the forum anymore!

Never eaten one of these, never will.

By the way, nice rant Chris.

This whole thread is one of the funniest farking things I have ever read. Thanks Brethren for starting my day off the right (wing??) way!

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic.

CD

Back