1st Contest

VGuilford

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Well I went and entered into my first contest. It's a hometown contest. It's on the 21st of Sept. It's ony a 1 day setup. Can only cook from 7:00am and turn in at 4:30pm.

Beef, ribs, pork, chicken and fish. I just entered into the beef, ribs, and pork.

Ok the hook is set and now it is time to real you in.

The first one will just want you to do more and more!

Good luck

Beef, ribs, pork, chicken and fish. I just entered into the beef, ribs, and pork.

If they are awarding an overall winner as well you might want to consider entering chicken and fish, I mean what the he**, you're gonna have the pit going anyway. And,

Good Luck!

gary

How you do well brother!!!!!! Let us know how it turned out and what you forgot to take LOL.

Good luck Vern! You know what to do, buddy! Do your thing and be confident! Don't stress either! I'm finding stress is the biggest killer of competition mojo there is! I've had some non-BBQ stress going on this year and I'm attributing part of our struggles to that. Saturday I refused to let my wife get pissed about something and kept her on the happy side of things and we did a lot better.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I learned that there is only 7-10 contestants tomorrow. Since we can't start until 630-7AM, I'm going to get up early and start the pit before I drag it over there. I only live a couple of blocks away.

Good luck Vern! You know what to do, buddy! Do your thing and be confident! Don't stress either! I'm finding stress is the biggest killer of competition mojo there is! I've had some non-BBQ stress going on this year and I'm attributing part of our struggles to that. Saturday I refused to let my wife get pissed about something and kept her on the happy side of things and we did a lot better.

Like where the heck your keys are Jeff :lol:

Back