"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

WIting for Nate to blow through, but did manage to smoke a Sirloin roast to slice for sammies this morning before the tropical storm force winds came in. Buttoned up now and waiting. So far not too bad. :icon_cool

Some racks of ribs today. It was cool out and rainy part of cook, so wrapped with some foil and foil pans underneath with some liquid and pumped up the temp for last hour and half. Looking good, except I need to fire my assistant (my 12 yr old daughter) as she didn't spread the sauce on very good. LOL. Great cooking with the kids though.

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

I just took two butts off the smoker. In the morning will be Q'en up 100 racks of ribs, about 8 gallons of beans and 6 gallons of sauce for my church. Should be a great day:)

Pit maintenance work this weekend nothing cooking. Cleaning up equipment and selling some. I find most of my smokers to be useless since buying my 270 Sumo. Might do some chicken for Columbus day.

Grilled some nice filets on the Weber Kettle tonight with sliced potatoes and onions from the garden. Tomorrow I'm going to smoke a turkey breast. Came wait for that!
cef8eb1a0b24379b529be63e325ee564.jpg

Back