May SPECIAL "Kettle Cook-Off" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) Lasts All Month!

Here's my entry to the throwdown. Second photo is the entry pic.

First time entrant, first time poster and still a relative smoking newbie! I'm a Brit living overseas at the moment so had to work with what I could get from the butcher.

Attachments

• OI000144.jpg
    OI000144.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 101
  • OI000155.jpg
    OI000155.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 355
  • OI000136.jpg
    OI000136.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 101
3rd entry
2AZvoizh.jpg

cook thread
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272473

It has been a few years since I've posted here, I hope I am doing this right. I'm in on the kettle cookoff.

A couple other Chefs from different restaurants came over to the house for Memorial Day, so I made them and some others Paella. The 3 of us usually get together one night a week after our shifts are done, rotate who cooks a midnight dinner, enjoy a few beverages. Usually a Tuesday or Wednesday night. It is a pretty fun arrangement. Of course Chefs being Chefs, it is hard to keep them out of the cook and I have to holler at them. But I do the same to them when they are cooking. I get hollered right back at then, so we're even. Moving to the Buffalo area in a couple months, so losing that night is going to suck.

Anyways, here we go, wish my pics were a bit better, new phone I'm getting used to it. I hope I did this post right.

Please use this as my official entry pic.

Last edited:
That's beautiful...
I actually considered paella but living in Kansas we don't get that awesome seafood...

Back