Pacific Missouri

jbrink01

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Who's going? I can't decide if we want to or not. If I can get hold of a buddy's camper I might, but I'm not sleeping on the ground next week end.

We'll be there for our first competition. Just looking to have some fun, see how my q comes out, and try and not finish dead last!

Who's going? I can't decide if we want to or not. If I can get hold of a buddy's camper I might, but I'm not sleeping on the ground next week end.

That sleeping on the ground is an easy fix. Get a COT that is what I use and I too have a custom trailer from S&S. I never sleep on the ground.

Scotty D

beam boys will be there doing my first cajan boil that night so we will see how it truns out

york

Hmmm, Cajun Boil

as in crawfish, shrimp, potatos, corn and like that?

might see about cruising out there to watch/meet brethren brothers. dont know if the wife will be too into it.

might see about cruising out there to watch/meet brethren brothers. dont know if the wife will be too into it.

If you do stop by and look for us. I'm always up for meeting brothers. I know we'll have our Pork Pistols sign, might have our Brethren sign too, depends if it comes in on time.

Tell her it's too hot for her...she should stay home :wink:

jeff you are right on the money

+
some sausage

i have never done one so we will see how well it turnes out

supper around 600 friday night

york

Hey York,

They are easy. Big pot, water, package of shrimp boil or 2, start your potatoes early as they take the longest. Add others based on cook time. Drain, dump out on newspapers.

i wont be able to come out until sat, but wont that be during prep/turn in times?

on the website it shows a cost of $28 to get in to the bands, is that the same for coming to see the comp? if so any brothas got a ticket cause no offense, i am not paying $28 to walk around for an hour or two. hell thats 2 packers i could smoke

I would say

that Saturday morning would be bad. As far as I'm concerned I don't want guests between 11:00 and 2:00. The balance of the morning is fine with me, as long as people don't get offended if they are temporarily ignored.

The $28 is for the music side only. BBQ is free.

that Saturday morning would be bad. As far as I'm concerned I don't want guests between 11:00 and 2:00. The balance of the morning is fine with me, as long as people don't get offended if they are temporarily ignored.
thanks for the update. i want to meet some brothers but not interfere so i will try to get out early if i can be there.

Looking forward to meeting you Brothers. For those that are cooking what time are you expecting to arrive?

Us to, 10 - noon sometime. Hoping to have everything but the iced stuff packed and ready to go Thursday night.

as soon as i wake up i am going

i am going to try to sleep in but you never know how that will work out

york:shock:

Back