THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trumpstylz

is Blowin Smoke!
What do you guys like? I'm torn between the two. I actually think i like the new brick red color better than the old bright American flag red color on the older ones (I expect some flak for that comment).

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Weber-1487001-Performer-Platinum-Charcoal/dp/B0098HR11W/ref=dp_ob_title_garden"]Amazon.com: Weber 1487001 Performer Platinum Charcoal Grill, Green: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

I like both the blue and green over the red. The red looks really nice, just not my favorite. Can't really go wrong though with a choice like this!

the red is not that bright in person. I was on the fence as well till I went to the showroom to look at them. I wanted black but the end of year sale had no black. It was red or green. I settled on the green and am quite happy with that choice.

BTW the gas ignition is perfect for chimneys and a handful of briquets for minion method smoking :thumb:

I smoke and grill on it and have 2 char bins taken apart to make a fence to always have an indirect side. Then I can reverse sear or at the least use far less fuel

I bought the Brick Red Performer this summer and I love it....

Performer.jpg

I have a brick red One Touch Platinum and like it a lot. But the green units seem more rare, if that has any bearing on the decision.

I am really digging the red. I have a blue performer that I got off CL that I love, but that red looks sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care for the new "brick" red. I like the pre-1998 "redhead" red -- which is what I bought in 1995.

Of the current colors, my favorite is the green.

CD

Back