2009 Jack Draw

You sure, Andy?
Either way, my application finally got there so now we wait. Working on my plans for the Royal for when I don't get in.

If a team from the state is represented, then they do not draw another... for example, KS does not have a state draw, since a KS team is already in.

Since Sled is a NY state team, he would cover the home state draw for NY...

Just like if Parrothead wins somewhere outside of SD... they dont have a separate state draw, for SD, if he gets an entry in the other state....he is the representitive, if he gets a draw from someplace.

Just an FYI boys... Smokey Joel won the auto out of SD last year. None of us Illinois guys made a draw, so they had the special one for us and Ulcer Acres went from Illinois along with Smokey Joel from SD as an auto...

I'm not saying, just saying...

O.M.G.!!! I just got off the phone with Swamprb and he told me he just recieved THIS from "The Jack"...Holy Carp! :eek:

"Left Hand Smoke" is in the draw! :razz::razz::razz: We have a 1 in 5 chance! :p

"Please fill out and return ASAP."

Judy Heslar
Barbecue Administrator
Jack Daniel's 21st Annual
World Championship
Invitational Barbecue
Phone: 931-759-6930
Fax: 931-759-6931
judy_heslar@jackdaniels.com

Last edited:
O.M.G.!!! I just got off the phone with Swamprb and he told me he just recieved THIS from "The Jack"...Holy Carp! :eek:

"Left Hand Smoke" is in the draw! :razz::razz::razz:

Judy Heslar
Barbecue Administrator
World Championship
Invitational Barbecue
Congrats, although the rainbow colored post might disqualify you from the draw, or at the very least you might have to surrender your man card

Congrats, although the rainbow colored post might disqualify you from the , or at the very least you might have to surrender your man card

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any bad feelings or sense of exclusion that the reader of this post may have-whether real or imagined. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster of this thread would like to also remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board

:twisted::twisted::twisted:...

Thanks Bro! :p

Trying to contain my enthusiasm

Congrats, although the rainbow colored post might disqualify you from the , or at the very least you might have to surrender your man card

Yeah!
Talk about getting lumped with the state draw clowns!
More colors JD!

Yeah!
Talk about getting lumped with the state draw clowns!
More colors JD!

Your wish is my command sir...

"Left Hand Smoke"is in t he draw! :razz::razz::razz: We have a 1 in 5 chance! :razz:

Judy Heslar
Barbecue Administrator
World Championship
Invitational Barbecue

Good luck to all tommorow in the draw. Have the bottle of Gentleman Jack in the freezer ready to go for the 9:22 shot. Speaking of wich, should it be eastern, central, mountain or pacific time? I think I'll do all to cover are bases.8):p

Relax... I can bust his ba-dbl hockeysticks a little bit.... ya big whiner.
And besides... Rent started a couple months ago...:p

I better step in here. For safety's sake, I will sample this product this weekend, just to make sure it is safe for Jorge's consumption. It's the least I can do. If you remind me, I can bless it with some water from Lynchburg as well. As my original Clonesicle is still going strong. Granted, it's been refilled just a couple of times with whiskey... lol

I better step in here. For safety's sake, I will sample this product this weekend, just to make sure it is safe for Jorge's consumption. It's the least I can do. If you remind me, I can bless it with some water from Lynchburg as well. As my original Clonesicle is still going strong. Granted, it's been refilled just a couple of times with whiskey... lol

et tu Scottie?

Will this mean you are able to come up to Lynchburg now? If that's the case, I'll really make sure the bottle is blessed!!! :roll:

Glad Andy is coming up!!! :twisted:

Back