Pig Fest - Lakeland FL - 1/29-1/30

Redheart

is one Smokin' Farker
I am looking for a runner for this one! Any one interested in helping out please give me a shout. Can't promise anyone anything but a chance to take some of the cook back home with you.

Anyone competing please stop by and say hello!

I will be there in backyard and vending. I will probably have my hands full but if I hear anyone that can help I will send them your way.

We may vend Strawberry Shortcake but with the freeze we got last week I'm not sure. Right now berries are expensive. We'll see.

I am looking for a runner for this one! Any one interested in helping out please give me a shout. Can't promise anyone anything but a chance to take some of the cook back home with you.

Anyone competing please stop by and say hello!

See you there :p Also going solo but supposed to have a buddy coming from Orlando to run boxes. If anyone else shows I'll try and get you a runner. Drive safe!

See you there :p Also going solo but supposed to have a buddy coming from Orlando to run boxes. If anyone else shows I'll try and get you a runner. Drive safe!

Look forward to seeing you too! Where did you get you 10X10? Because of my Christmas fiasco I have to get something before I head down.

You drive safe too! Your drive is a bit further than mine.

Look forward to seeing you too! Where did you get you 10X10? Because of my Christmas fiasco I have to get something before I head down.

You drive safe too! Your drive is a bit further than mine.

Sports Authority, happy with it so far :wink:

make sure you buy quik shade brand easy to find replacement parts if arms get broke just sayin!

Mike's from CSB is a Quik-Shade and boy is it nice. Its the Summit 233 model. I pick mine up from Sports Authority tomorrow

Kewl :wink: It comes in several pieces and was a pain to put together the first time :lol: Will gladly help if I can :-D

Kewl :wink: It comes in several pieces and was a pain to put together the first time :lol: Will gladly help if I can :-D

Picked it up yesterday. Man is it heavy! Got it for an additional 25 off :wink:because one of the bag legs was busted off. :eek: Hoping to set it up tomorrow after it dries out a bit. The ground and air not the Quick Shade.

Back