I know,,,

I'd take a class from a New England BBQ Legend... Rich went Grand/Grand at his first contest which was Harpoon no less!

Hey Rich,

I'd love to attend your class, it's just too far away. You're personality is perfect for teaching a class. You're an outgoing guy and will have a great presence in front of folks. Plus, you have a lot of successful barbecue experience to share with a group. There's no better place to get great ideas and techniques than from a winning cook. Best wishes for your class!

Rod

you go Rich!

I would take that class as well....

...knowledge and experience count, and you have loads of both!

See ya this weekend!

If I wasn't a broke SOB, I'd be all over that class! And the others being taught by the New England BBQ Folks.....There's alot of skill and knowledge that is being shared. I'm expecting an even tougher field of N.E. competitors because of these classes.......

Go get em Rich ! I know you have a lot of great info to share I've tasted your food. You could also give a master class in class. Win or lose your always one of the most gracious and enjoyable people to be around. :smile:

Wow, I would love to attend that class as well. Just a long arsed drive from Michigan.

Im sure you will have a great time. Enjoy.

For the price, it can't be beat, even if you didn't know what you were doing... And it's pretty obvious you do.

i'm planning on someone from our team attending your class. it was going to be me but then i saw the music line up for the blues fest:roll:

A class I could afford....Total Est. Time: 41 hours, 30 minutes Total Est. Distance: 2797.24 miles...I distance I cannot swing!

Best of luck! I am sure as a past champion you have much BBQ knowledge to impart! Half the names you listed I have never heard of so it tells you what I know about BBQ classes!

Thanks for the kind words. The class is for unexperienced people who want to get into BBQ cooking. Most of what I know I learned from you guys on the trail and I'll try to convey this information in my broken Philly-Vermont dialect.

Back