"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Tonight bone in ribeye at Padawan's Place,tomorrow a little wedding BBQ for Padawan's Brother...sunday probably nothing.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

Thinking a brisket might be good for Father's Day.

Going to make meatball subs with grilled pepper dressing on saterday.

Never done them but want to try these.

And as desert Flan or Pineappel with stroopwafel, don't know yet hard to decide.

A3

2 slabs of spare ribs tomorrow, and if my missus can find some good peppers, I'll try some ABT's too.

Wife requested beef ribs.After seeing all the short rib pr0n here the past couple days has got me really pumped up to do them.It's supposed to rain here on Sunday anyway.What better thing to do than cook outside on the porch and watch the rain and chill with some cold ones on Father's Day.:hungry:

I have some wings to do on Saturday for the UFC Fights. Before that I think i might throw on a couple of fatties. Sunday is up in the air. It might be ribs it might be pork butts, it depends on which inspires me when I go to the store this weekend.

Probably won't be smoking anything this weekend. We'll be going to the Blue Ridge BBQ Festival all tonight and all day tomorrow, so we'll be busy.

Got a 8lb picnic butt that I am going to throw on the UDS overnight. The wife is away all next week so it is all mine Muhahahahaha!

Tonight will be some MOINKs, Bratties, burgers and planked salmon.

Low and Slow Brisket and Pork Butts...

..and setting up the Night Vision camera to catch hungry/nosy neighbors.

Scout camping this weekend. Reheating some pulled pork, cooking up some hot links and kielbasa I made last week, throwing on a chicken, maybe a little Dutch oven bread pudding, etc.

I've got a bunch of family in town from Nashville...I'm looking to "level up" from my level of noobiness and cook for the whole fam.

3 Racks o' ribls (StL style)
1 8lb Pork Butt
1 Spatchcock and slaughterhouse brined Chicken

If this Ugly drum is rockin'...I'm sure the neighbors will be knockin'.

I'm actually going to do some ribs for Father's day on Sunday. My dad just had foot surgery, so he can't walk, so we'll cook 'em up, and then make the long 10 minute trip over to my 'rents house.

Cooking 2 packers, 4 butts (one for freezing) and a small standing rib roast for my friend's wife's 40th birthday party tomorrow. Also some ABT's & MOINKS for apps. Probably a fatty for breakfast.
Sunday is cleaning up after the party then home to mow my lawn and rototill the garden. I need to get the plants in the ground.
Have a great weekend and Happy Father's Day!

Smokin chicken breasts, SL pork ribs, Pig Shots and Stuffed Japs.
Gonna be a good Father's Day. Oh yeh, plenty of cold beer!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

All grilling this weekend, no smoking. This time of year, there is so much good, phresh stuph to grill. Lots of veggies, not a lot of meat on the menu this weekend.

CD

I just picked up some uncut beef short ribs to smoke for either tomorrow or Sunday (weather permitting.) I'm hoping for decent weather on Sunday.

Happy Father's Day!

Mel

Back