You're All Invited to The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-27-2018

Yep. We are cooking this Saturday. See if you have sometime one evening. Mostly need schooled on startup and shut down. Past that it's just an electric oven right? :mrgreen:

I'll give you a call when I leave work...

On an unrelated subject, this has been a really crappy week for me medically. Bad news from the doctor on Monday, then yesterday, my home health nurse came to change my catheter. She tried to remove it for 25-30 minutes and no matter how hard she pulled, or what she tried, she couldn't get it out. Now I have to go to my urologist next week and have them remove it. If it gets too bad, I'm gonna ask them to just put me down like a horse with a broken leg. If you don't hear from me after Tuesday, maybe someone can get the drinks to my wife somehow.

I thought Dr. Pepper was a 7-Up brand. That's why Coke originally created Mr. Pibb back in the '70s to compete with it.

Flip it... 7-up is a Dr. Pepper brand. But I am guessing they have a distribution agreement in his area between the two companies.

On a side note, I can't find Fanta Orange ZERO in ATL. I figured it being the Coca-cola mecca I would be finding all of their flavors everywhere here. Certainly not the case.

:mod: 35 DAYS till the Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash :mod:
In case you were wondering how many more days till the Bash!!

On a close review of the infamous "Sign Up Sheet", the current report is 39 are planning to have a great time at The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash.
I have heard though their are some who like to wait till the last few days to sign up.
Please don't wait to Sign Up!!
If you are a maybe, go ahead and sign up in the Maybe section.
We are all starting to work on what and how many we will be cooking/bringing to the Bash.

So if you are coming to the Bash, PLEASE let us know!! :mrgreen:

Hey, can I get ya to pick me up a couple pounds of gator? Got a month this time. :wink:

I found 2 12- packs of that elusive Pibb Zero. :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back