*** You're All Invited to The South West BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-13-2018***

Pig_Farmer

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
:mod: 21 DAYS till the SW BBQ Brethren Fall Bash :mod:

You are all invited to SW BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-13-2018.
The Bash will be at:

11771 US-180,
Arenas Valley, NM 88022
October 13, 2018

It is near Silver City NM.
http://www.visitsilvercity.org/

We will have electricity and water. RVs and tents welcome. Easy in and out. Porta-John. Please go ahead and bring your camp chairs, canopies, coolers and cookers, if you like.

If you want to bring a cooker of any type that's great. If not, we should have space somewhere if you want to bring something to cook.
And if you just want to hang out, possibly have a few adult beverages and partake in some great food and Q, well that's OK too.

So just click on the sign up sheet "LINK" in my Signature Line and let us know who's coming please.

Or just post, in this thread, that you are coming and we can sign you up! It's that simple!

I will be there on the afternoon/early evening of the 12th. and we will be there until Sunday afternoon.

Any questions just let us know.
GringoLoco is our local contact. If you have questions regarding the area, just ask and we will get them answer as fast and accurately as possible.

There is a local KOA RV Park less than a mile away if you want full hook-ups. Or you can rough it with the rest of us. :becky:

https://koa.com/campgrounds/silver-city/

So go ahead sign up and we will see you there !!

P.S. My thanks to the Texas BBQ Brethren Bash guys for letting us use their posts as our template. :clap2:

I Hope you and the kids a able to make it. It will be a good time. Gringoloco is a looking at possibly getting a hog.

18 Days and counting!!

:mod:18 DAYS UNTIL THE SW BBQ BRETHREN BASH:mod:

As of now we have 4 Brethren confirmed and 3 on the maybe list. Folks, please don't hesitate to sign up. It may be the first bash for the SW, but we are going to have a great time. Even if you can make it on Saturday only, please go to the sign up sheet and put your information in.

We look forward to seeing everyone there. :grin:

Something looks very familiar here!! :mrgreen:

Get going and get signed up for the SW Bash!! :mrgreen:

:attention:Less than 3 weeks till the SW Bash. Don't forget to sign up. The closer it gets, the more excited I'm getting.:whoo:

:mod:16 DAYS UNTIL THE SW BBQ BRETHREN BASH :mod:

Tick tock. Tick tock.
Time is fast approaching for the SW Bbq Brethren bash!!!! :whoo: We hope everyone, and I mean everyone, can join us.

:thumb: I hope a lot of people show up as well Carl!! It is always great to make new friends and share ideas. I have personally have made 2 GREAT friends, 1st one I meet on another builders forum site and the 2nd I meet in Artesia at a BBQ Comp. Anyone in the SW should come and bring a friend as well. Maybe we can get more people into the fun and joys of GREAT BBQ!!

:thumb: I hope a lot of people show up as well Carl!! It is always great to make new friends and share ideas. I have personally have made 2 GREAT friends, 1st one I meet on another builders forum site and the 2nd I meet in Artesia at a BBQ Comp. Anyone in the SW should come and bring a friend as well. Maybe we can get more people into the fun and joys of GREAT BBQ!!

I agree 100% Gringo. I could always use more GREAT friends.
I hope to make a few at the SW Bash.
So if anyone is kinda close that weekend, stop on by.

Back