Contest Announcment Que by the Sea. Seaside ,NJ Sept. 21-23

cancersuckschicago.com will be there for state #37. Driving straight through, after a quick stop for some pork Italian in Philly.

Smokopolis BBQ is in.

Scottie, I spent 26 summers in Seaside growing up (and my Mother in Law is still in Lavalette so I'm there all the time). My summer job as a teen was a manager at the water park that we will be setup next to. If you need a few tips on the best pizza/cheese steak/bars/clubs/ice cream/whatever let me know. I'll take care of you. Stop by our spot. It would be a pleasure to meet you.

3MBB will be there. Hoping to end our season better than we started.

Don't forget that Seaside Heights is a MABA cup event. $250, a Wusthof Brisket Slicer and a Crystal trophy to the high MABA member team from NJ.

cancersuckschicago.com will be there for state #37. Driving straight through, after a quick stop for some pork Italian in Philly.

Make sure you stop at Tommy Dinics at the Reading Terminal market. It will blow your mind.

Make sure you stop at Tommy Dinics at the Reading Terminal market. It will blow your mind.

Working across the street from the market right now....in about and hour, I'll be in line for that pork sandwich!

I had Dinics when we were out for the KCBS banquet.

Scottie, I'm in your neck of the woods right now. Wheaton and Downers Grove today and tomorrow. Playing Cantigny in about 2 hours.

So what is up with the $42 fire permit? Hell i could buy a new fire extinguisher for that price... this is the kind of costs that we shouldn't find out about 1 week before the contest.

So what is up with the $42 fire permit? Hell i could buy a new fire extinguisher for that price... this is the kind of costs that we shouldn't find out about 1 week before the contest.
You might have to - make sure you have a current inspection tag on your extinguisher.

I have a current extinguisher, its the additional $42 we have to pay for a permit to light our pits.

Back