My best CL find to date... :)

Also,

If the igniter is bad, Have your friend download the manual. All you have to do is unplug it and using a charcoal starter or a torch, light the pellets manually. The procedure is in the manual. That way, he can use it until the new igniter shows up.

Just thought I’d update this thread. My buddy, who now has the YS640 has now experienced his first ever pellet grill (firsthand). It’s been about 2 weeks since he picked it up. I just shot him a text asking how things are going...

“So good... I need to start taking pictures. I’ve now made ribs, chicken, tri tip, steaks, bacon, and a jalapeño cheese skillet dip. The bacon was extraordinary, and the tri tip was, far and away, the juiciest beef we’ve ever had. We are so thankful for that thing! You've gotta try the cheese skillet dip!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tphlyCCcmks

The pellet life... I love it!!!! :)

Awesome find and an even better gesture to think of your friend.

In my area if I type in "smoker" in the CL search all I find are cheap cars.

Awesome find and an even better gesture to think of your friend.

In my area if I type in "smoker" in the CL search all I find are cheap cars.

Type: BBQ smoker

I get completely different results by adding BBQ.

Awesome brethren gesture of thinking of your friend and hooking him into this madness that we all love. Have him sign up here and show us some of his creations.

Type: BBQ smoker

I get completely different results by adding BBQ.

They come up with smokers that are in "areas nearby", but here in central Illinois it's rare to find anything other than electric or propane smokers from Lowes.

I just checked CL and I didn’t see any free Yoder’s. What the??? That is incredible. I am about to drop over $2k in a new yoder and you find a free one on CL. Unbelievable.

I just checked CL and I didn’t see any free Yoder’s. What the??? That is incredible. I am about to drop over $2k in a new yoder and you find a free one on CL. Unbelievable.

Don’t feel bad... I’ve spent $1000’s over the years. This was a shocker of a find. I wasn’t in need of a new pellet grill, thought about grabbing it and flipping it for a quick $700 or so... but ultimately decided I’d rather bless somebody with it :)

Back