Contest Announcment Covington Cork and Pork

Theresa B

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Covington Cork & Pork still has openings for cook teams. This is the second year for this contest. This year Les Belgavy's goal is to make this a State Championship with an American Royal invite. Check out the web site: www.covingtoncorkandpork.com Hope to see some Brethren there!

34 CBJs already signed up for only 9 teams so far!
My wife and I are on the CBJ list (EARLY!!!), but that doesn't mean we will be confirmed. Sure would like to get the call!

Come on TEAMS! SIGN UP!!!

Felt bad for these guys last year. Tried really hard, did a good job but the town got nuked by a huge storm on Friday night, wiped out their vendors and lost all power for the weekend. If it wasn't so far, we would be back again.

We judged last year, and yes the place was decimated. That's one big reason we are cooking this one. Les has put his heart and soul into this. Dan- you guys were the rock stars for providing Les power to calculate scores. It is a long drive but I just feel I have to try and help him out this year. Such a pretty location.

If I didn't have to be out of state that weekend, I would definitely be doing this contest again. Though the storm was the scariest I had ever in, and the judges did not like my food very much that day. We would still do this contest again. Very cool location right in the middle of Main Street. Les and his staff did great with what they had to deal with.

Back